Are you looking for the best wifi router in India under Rs. 2000? Then this this list of best wifi extender is for you. Now extend the coverage area of your wifi router and access internet from any corner of your house or office.
Want to want to know our top pick before moving further? After researching for hours, we found Mi 3C router as the best WiFi router in India in 2018. Not only that, this is the cheapest Wifi router under Rs 1,000 with maximum user ratings, and speed up to 300 Mbps.
Wi-Fi routers are one of the most essential equipment of every home. You might have used a broadband connection with hi-speed internet. But the problem with broadband is that you can’t use it for multiple devices. That’s why you need a good Wi-fi router. In this article, I will be sharing the list of best Wi-Fi routers under Rs 20,000 price tag.
Have a quick look at the most popular Wi-Fi routers for home under Rs 2,000 only.
|Mi 3C Router (White, Not a Modem)||1,786 Reviews||₹ 1,199 ₹ 999||Buy on Amazon|
|D-Link DIR-816 Wireless AC750 Dual Band Router (Not a Modem)||1,717 Reviews||₹ 2,535 ₹ 1,748||Buy on Amazon|
|TP-LINK TL-WR940N Wireless-N450 Home Router (Not a Modem)||14,252 Reviews||₹ 2,499 from ₹ 999||Buy on Amazon|
|TP-Link TL-WR845N 300Mbps Wireless-N Router (White)||14,252 Reviews||₹ 1,699 ₹ 1,270||Buy on Amazon|
|Netgear WNR614 N300 Wi-Fi Router (White, Not a Modem)||3,027 Reviews||₹ 1,330 ₹ 1,300||Buy on Amazon|
Table of Contents
List of Best WiFi Routers in India (Under Rs. 2,000)
Recently I bought TP-Link TL-WR845N 300Mbps Wireless-N Router from Amazon. After purchasing that, I happily connect all my smartphones, laptop and desktop computer with this Wi-Fi router and get hi-speed internet from every corner of my room. I am staying a 3 BHK flat of 1600 sqft and the connectivity is really good.
These are the list of best Wi-Fi Routers Under Rs. 2000 in India which most people buy for home usage. You can find plenty of positive reviews online. Make sure you read the available online reviews shared by people who actually used.
1. Mi 3C Router (Best Wi-Fi router under Rs 1,000)
- Wireless N series with speed up to 300Mbps router
- Compatible with input type RJ-45 (Ethernet cable) supported by ISP's all over India such as ACT Fibernet, Airtel Fibernet,...
- 4 antennas provide better range, up to 80m in open space
- 2 antennas dedicated as receiver, 2 antennas dedicated as transmitter - hence, lower interference and better speed
- 64MB of RAM let's you connect up to 64 devices, with 24 stable connections
2. D-Link DIR-816 Wireless AC750 Dual Band Router
- High-speed connectivity : Uses the latest wireless AC technology to deliver blazing fast wireless connectivity with increased...
- Dual Band : Concurrent dual-band wireless for combined connection speeds of up to 750 Mbps
- 10/100 fast ethernet WAN port for speedy Internet access
- Four 10/100 fast ethernet LAN ports give you high-speed wired connectivity
- Wi-Fi protected Setup (WPS) to quickly and securely add devices to your network
3. TP-LINK TL-WR940N Wireless-N450 Home Router
- Wireless N speed up to 450Mbps, ideal for bandwidth-intensive tasks like HD video streaming, VoIP, and online gaming. Not...
- 802.11n technology, 15x faster with 5x the range of 802.11g, three antennas for increased coverage and stability, system...
- IP based bandwidth control allows you to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each device, WPS button for one-touch...
- Parental controls to manage Internet access on children's or employees's computers
- 450Mbps wireless speed is only for TL-WR940N V3 while the earlier version is 300Mbps. It is a combined wired/wireless network...
4. TP-Link TL-WR845N 300Mbps Wireless-N Router (White)
- 300mbps wireless speed make it ideal for interruption sensitive applications like HD video streaming
- Three antennas greatly increase the wireless robustness and stability
- Easy wireless security encryption at a push of WPS button
- IP based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC
- Compatible with IPv6, the more recent Internet protocol version
5. Netgear WNR614 N300 Wi-Fi Router (White)
- Input Type RJ-45 (Ethernet Cable) supported by neighbourhood cable broadband ISPs such as Hathway, ACT, Tikona, Airtel...
- This Router Does Not Include Modem and works well with Cable Broadbands
- Netgear WNR614 N300 Wireless Router with External Antenna
- N300 WiFi speed
- External antennas for improved WiFi coverage
Hope you like the list of top Wi-Fi routers in India under Price Rs 2000. There are various other cheap Wi-Fi routers available online from local brands. But make sure you are choosing from any of the top Wi-Fi router manufacturing companies only. Do share your experience or any tips to buy Wi-Fi router online by writing a comment below.