5 Best Headphones in India Under Rs. 1000 (2018 List)
With 10,000+ online reviews, Sony MDR-ZX110A On-Ear Stereo Headphone is our top pick in this list of best headphones in India under Rs 1,000. There are various popular headphone brands in India, but Sony has done a very good job under the price range of Rs 1000.
Everyone wants to buy a cheap & budget headphone online. But most of the time, people end up buying a locally made headphone at a cheap price. But you don’t have to do that anymore, as premium quality headphones are also available at cheap rates these days.
Here are our top 5 headphones in India below Rs 1,000 budget.
Table of Contents
- Best Headphones in India Under Rs. 1000
- Things To Consider While Buying Headphones Online (Headphone Buying Guide)
- List of 5 Best Headphones in India in 2018 (Below Rs. 1,000)
- Sony On-Ear Stereo Headphone Under Rs 1,000
- Boat BassHeads Headphone Below Rs 1,000
- JBL On-Ear Dynamic Wired Headphone Under Rs 1,000
- Philips On-Ear Stereo Headphone (Price Below Rs 1,000)
- Sony Street Style Wired Headphone
- Sennheiser CX 180 Street II In-Ear Headphone
- SoundMagic PL11 In-ear Headphone
- Philips SHE1455BK In-Ear Headphone With Mic (Under Rs 500)
- Philips SHQ1200 ActionFit Sports
- Sony MDR-AS200 Sports Earbud Headphones
- 2018’s Best Headphones in India Under Rs 1000 (Editors Pick)
Best Headphones in India Under Rs. 1000
|Sony MDR-ZX110A On-Ear Stereo Headphones (White), without mic||14,810 Reviews||₹ 1,390 ₹ 649||Buy on Amazon|
|Boat BassHeads 900 Wired Headphone with Mic||4,519 Reviews||₹ 2,490 from ₹ 1,099||Buy on Amazon|
|JBL C300SI On-Ear Dynamic Wired Headphones (Black)||4,712 Reviews||₹ 2,999 ₹ 999||Buy on Amazon|
|Philips SHS390 On-Ear Stereo Headphones (Black)||4,352 Reviews||₹ 5,955||Buy on Amazon|
|Sony MDR-G45LP On-Ear Street Style Wired Headphones (Black)||845 Reviews||₹ 890 ₹ 749||Buy on Amazon|
Things To Consider While Buying Headphones Online (Headphone Buying Guide)
To buy the best headphone in India (both over-ear & in-ear), make sure they are packed with key features, quality of sound and many good customers reviews on Amazon.
- There are various types of designs to choose from. E.g. behind the neck design is a very good one. It gives better grip so that one can enjoy long trips or use while playing too.
- Your headphone should not be heavy. Make sure you buy a lightweight one.
- Check for the non-slip design which helps to stay on the ears during sports or activities
- Check whether your headphone has pressure relieving urethane cushion for lightweight for a comfortable experience
- Better to buy a headphone with Self-adjust earcups for a comfortable fit
- If you want better sound experience then look for 32-millimeter speaker driver for high-performance sound, Bass beat vents
List of 5 Best Headphones in India in 2018 (Below Rs. 1,000)
With so many brands available online, it is quite difficult to find a good headphone within your budget. But we will make your journey easy by sharing the best headphones under Rs 1000 in India with good sound quality & other aspects.
Sony On-Ear Stereo Headphone Under Rs 1,000
- 30mm dynamic driver unit for clear sound
- High energy neodymium magnets deliver powerful sound
- Slim, folding design for easy portability
- Pressure relieving earpads for extended comfort
- Warranty: 1 Year
Boat BassHeads Headphone Below Rs 1,000
- Super Extra Bass: Enjoy powerful, dynamic sound with punchy bass and clear, natural vocals with the responsive 40mm Neodymium...
- Feather Light: The sleek, lightweight and compact design makes portability extremely convenient
- Snug Fit: The on-ear headphones with swivel earcups offers flexible wearing and a comfortable fit for everyone
- Compact and Foldable: Easy to carry, easy to store headphones are engineered for music on the go
- In-Line Microphone: The tangle-resistant cable with 3.5mm audio jack comes with a built-in mic and control for calls and...
JBL On-Ear Dynamic Wired Headphone Under Rs 1,000
- High-power drivers
- Lightweight earcup construction
- Self-adjusting earcups
- Frequency range: 20-20kHz
- Cable length: 1.2m
Philips On-Ear Stereo Headphone (Price Below Rs 1,000)
- Music to your ears
- 32 millimeter speaker driver delivers high performance sound
- Bass beat vents allow air movement for better sound
- Neodymium magnet enhances bass performance and sensitivity
- Made to fit you and your lifestyle
Sony Street Style Wired Headphone
- Wired-3.5 MM Single Pin
- Frequency Response (Hz): 16-20,000Hz
- Sensitivities (dB/mW): 104 dB/mW
Although this list contain most of the on-ear headphones, but here we have also shared an exclusive list of best In-Ear Headphones Under Rs. 1000.
Sennheiser CX 180 Street II In-Ear Headphone
- Note: Item is a Wired in-the-ear headphone without microphone/ button to control volume
- Powerful, bass-driven stereo sound
- Good attenuation of ambient noise
- Innovative finger-contoured housing design enables for easy adjustment and optimal wearing comfort
- Optimised for mp3, iPod, iPhone, CD players and portable gaming systems
SoundMagic PL11 In-ear Headphone
- Wired-in the Ear, Item Weight 9 g, Product Dimensions 10.3 x 10.2 x 6.1 cm, Item model number PL11, Additional Features...
Philips SHE1455BK In-Ear Headphone With Mic (Under Rs 500)
- Perfect in-ear seal blocks out external noise
- Integrated microphone and call button
- interchangeable rubber ear caps for optimal fit in all ear
- Rubberized cable relief enhances durability
- A 1.2m long cable that is ideal for outdoor use
Philips SHQ1200 ActionFit Sports
- 32 ohm Headphone Impedance, 110 dB/mW Headphone Sensitivity at 1 kHz, Earbud, 30 Hz - 20000 Hz Headphone Frequency Response,...
- Wired/Wireless Wired, Headphone Type Earbud
- Maximum Power Input 10 mW, Other Performance Features Closed Acoustic System, Powerful Bass, Sensitivity 110 dB/mW (Power...
Sony MDR-AS200 Sports Earbud Headphones
- Open-Ear Active Sports Headphones for outdoor running. This product does not have Mic
- Powerful 13.5 mm dynamic driver unit for punchy sound
- Build for sports, Splash proof and sweat proof
- Adjustable ear loop to personalized fit according to ear size
- Suitable for sports activity with included clip to keep it from falling
2018’s Best Headphones in India Under Rs 1000 (Editors Pick)
So, we can easily conclude that Sony MDR-ZX110A On-Ear Stereo Headphone is undoubtedly the best on-ear headphones under Rs 1,000 and Sennheiser CX 180 Street II In-Ear Headphone with 23,000+ Amazon reviews is our best pick under the category of in-ear headphones below Rs 1,000 price tag.
You can write a comment below and share your experience of using any of these headphones to help our readers. In case you are not sure which one to buy and still have doubts, you can let us know your queries. We will help you to choose the best headphone in India under Rs 1,000.