We have curated a list of best earphones under Rs 500 in India, where our top pick is Mi Earphone With Mic. With a quality long tangle-free cable, ultra deep bass, mic, play/pause button & high-quality silicone earbuds, cheapest price Mi earphone is a clear winner.
There is no point to have a smartphone, without an earphone. Nowadays one can’t imagine living without a good quality earphone. But where to find the best earphones in India under price Rs 500? Here we are going to share the list of best cheap earphones from the quality earphone brands in India.
Let’s explore the 5 such budget earphones under Rs 500 in India (Compare price, user ratings, reviews).
Table of Contents
- 5 Best Earphones Under Rs 500 in India
- List of Best Earphones in India Under Rs 500
- 1. Mi Earphones Basic with Mic (Our Top Pick)
- 2. Philips In-Ear Headphone Headset with Mic (best in-ear headphone under Rs 500)
- 3. Sound One earphone With Mic (best 3.5 Mm earphone under Rs 500)
- 4. Boat BassHeads in-Ear Extra Bass Earphones with Mic (Charcoal Black)
- 5. JBL in-ear earphone/headphone with Mic (best JBL earphone under Rs 500)
- Things To Consider While Buying Earphones Online (Earphone Buying Guide)
5 Best Earphones Under Rs 500 in India
|Mi Earphones Basic with Mic (Black)||1,212 Reviews||₹ 599 from ₹ 399||Buy on Amazon|
|Philips SHE1405BK/94 In-Ear Headphone Headset With Mic - Black||5,466 Reviews||₹ 429 ₹ 399||Buy on Amazon|
|Sound One 616-P Earphones with Mic, 3.5 Mm Jack for All Android,iOS Smartphones (Black)||664 Reviews||₹ 799 ₹ 498||Buy on Amazon|
|boAt BassHeads 235 in-Ear Extra Bass Earphones with Mic (Charcoal Black)||582 Reviews||₹ 1,299 ₹ 729||Buy on Amazon|
|MY-Life JBL M2 Audio in-Ear Earphone with mic(Black)||₹ 1,299 from ₹ 499||Buy on Amazon|
List of Best Earphones in India Under Rs 500
Earphone market is filled up with many cheap products as the demand is high. But that doesn’t mean that earphones from the premium brands will always cost high.
Due to the popularity, many top brands are coming with budget earphones under rs 500 with very good bass, sound quality, stylish with good quality material.
1. Mi Earphones Basic with Mic (Our Top Pick)
- Tangle free cable
- Ultra deep bass
- Has mic and play/pause button
- High quality silicone earbuds
- 3.5mm jack. Speaker impedance: 32Ω. Frequency Response Range: 20-20,000Hz, Rated power: 5mW
2. Philips In-Ear Headphone Headset with Mic (best in-ear headphone under Rs 500)
- Integrated microphone and call button
- Perfect in-ear seal blocks out external noise
- 1.2m long cable that is ideal for outdoor use
- Rubberized cable relief enhances durability. Philips toll-free number for product related assistance contact_us on: [...
3. Sound One earphone With Mic (best 3.5 Mm earphone under Rs 500)
- Dynamic 10mm drivers
- Vertical in-ear
- Built-in mic with remote
- Carry case and pouch included
- Powerful, bass-driven stereo sound
4. Boat BassHeads in-Ear Extra Bass Earphones with Mic (Charcoal Black)
- Experience detailed high quality sound with its 10 mm dynamic drivers with rich, deep bass response and sound quality that...
- Music has never been so much fun, the rhythm sections in your favorite tunes will be uplifted and reinvigorated
- Sleeker than your average the boAt Bassheads 235 boast of a premium metallic finish on the driver housing, slim and discreet...
- Tangle-free cables and the flat foldable design make boAt Bassheads 235 a perfect choice to be used at home as well as when...
- Integrated controls with mic for calls one of the things that you always wanted to do is to have everything under control...
5. JBL in-ear earphone/headphone with Mic (best JBL earphone under Rs 500)
- Supports all devices having 3.5mm aux port; eg: smartphones, tablets, iphones, ipads, ipods, mp3 players, pcs, laptops,...
- Listen to music and control calls in quality stereo sound with this convenient handsfree headset featuring an on-ear design
- The headphones are absolutely suitable for hours of listening. They fit so well in your ear, that you will forget you are...
- Bass boosted earphone/handsfree, feels like jbl Earphone sound quality
- Compatible with all devices, Samsung Iphone Micromax Lenovo Oppo Apple Xioami Mi LG Sony mobiles
Things To Consider While Buying Earphones Online (Earphone Buying Guide)
One should not consider only the price of earphone while buying online. There are various earphone brands in India who offer cheap earphones, but the sound quality is not at all good. Make sure you consider these below checklists for buying the best earphone in India under Rs 500.
- This kind of cheap earphone is good for calling purpose. So make sure they have good quality sound and if you are looking for good music experience, then you have to increase your budget.
- Make sure you go for a long cable. As many earphones will come with a short cable which can create problems later. Better to choose from the popular earphone brands in India like Sony, JBL, Bose etc.
- Chose a lightweight earphone with a premium built, tangle free wire.
- Make sure your earphone has passive noise cancellation feature to offer you better music experience even in a noisy environment. Most people use earphone while traveling to work, so this feature is a must to check.
- Cheak out whether your earphone is water resistant and sweatproof.
So, these are the few good earphones in India under Rs 500. As we have mentioned above, Mi Earphone With Mic is our top pick in this list of best earphones under Rs 500 in India as it has received very good user ratings and online feedback. The quality of the product in this price range is very good and it gives a premium feeling as well.