Keeping the utmost care, we choose Philips Avent 260ml Natural Feeding Bottle as the best baby feeding bottle in India under Rs 500. Ultimately your baby’s health should not be compromised and that’s why we found this feeding bottle perfectly meet all our necessary quality expectations.
Newborn babies are very much prone to fall sick or get infected in case you don’t take the hygiene factor with top most priority. In many cases, people simply buy baby feeding bottles from local market with a cheap price tag. But they are not aware of the quality of plastics these are made off.
So make sure you always buy baby milk feeding bottles with BPA free plastic only. Choose from the popular baby feeding bottle brands in India like Philips, Mee Mee etc. You can also go for glass or stainless steel feeding bottle if you wish to spend a bit higher.
Table of Contents
- 5 Best Feeding Bottles for Newborn in 2018: Editors Pick
- Things To Consider While Buying Baby Feeding Bottles Online (Baby Feeding Bottle Buying Guide)
- List of Best Feeding Bottles for Newborn in India 2018
- Philips 260ml Feeding Bottle (Under Rs 500)
- Dr. Brown’s Narrow Neck Options Baby Bottle (Below Rs 1,500)
- Como Tomo 250ml Baby Bottle (Under Rs 2,500)
- Pigeon 200ml Glass Nurser (Under Rs 1,000)
- Mee Mee Premium Glass Feeding Bottle (Below Rs 500)
- Conclusion: Which is the Best Baby Feeding Bottle in 2018?
5 Best Feeding Bottles for Newborn in 2018: Editors Pick
|Philips Avent 260ml Natural Feeding Bottle (Clear)||1,094 Reviews||₹ 495||Buy on Amazon|
|Dr. Brown's Narrow Neck Options Baby Bottle - 8 Oz /250 Ml (2-Pack)||3 Reviews||₹ 1,254||Buy on Amazon|
|Como Tomo 250ml Baby Bottle (Pink)||6 Reviews||₹ 6,116 ₹ 3,058||Buy on Amazon|
|Pigeon 200ml Glass Nurser K-6||62 Reviews||₹ 569 ₹ 529||Buy on Amazon|
|Mee Mee Premium Glass Feeding Bottle - Pink (240 ml)||41 Reviews||₹ 349 ₹ 314||Buy on Amazon|
Things To Consider While Buying Baby Feeding Bottles Online (Baby Feeding Bottle Buying Guide)
Are you expecting a new baby and doing your preparation in advance? Or you might need a milk feeding bottle for your newborn and you did not get the high quality best feeding bottle in India online. Don’t worry, as we can help you to choose a good feeding bottle for your baby.
But before buying anything online, you must know the key checklist to find the best product. Here are few things which will help you to get the best feeding bottle online.
- Make sure you buy a bottle with good shape to hold properly. There are various designs available online, in that case, you should get the bottle with a good grip so that it doesn’t slip from hands easily.
- Check the nipples and make sure they are Wide Breast Shaped Nipple and are soft enough
- As already mentioned, check carefully whether BPA free materials used or not.
- Make sure your bottle has a cleaning brush. Generally, it should be with every bottle.
- There should not be any kind of leak and it should be heat proof.
- Made from non-toxic international quality glass for safety and durability
- Conforms to international laws of safety and is certified by the Indian medical academy for preventive health.
List of Best Feeding Bottles for Newborn in India 2018
Philips 260ml Feeding Bottle (Under Rs 500)
- Natural latch on due to the wide breast shaped nipple
- Unique Petals for a soft, flexible nipple without collapse
- Advanced anti-colic system with innovative twin valve
- Ergonomic shape for maximum comfort
- Simple to use and clean, quick and easy assembly
Dr. Brown’s Narrow Neck Options Baby Bottle (Below Rs 1,500)
- 2 - 250 ml Narrow Neck Baby Bottle
- 2 - Level 1 Silicone Teats
- 1 - Cleaning Brush
Como Tomo 250ml Baby Bottle (Under Rs 2,500)
- Comotomo baby bottles are deisgned to most closely mimic breastfeeding to reduce bottle rejection and nipple confusion issues
- Ultra wideneck design allows easy cleaning by hand without a brush
- Safe in microwave, boiling water, dishwashers and sterilizers
Pigeon 200ml Glass Nurser (Under Rs 1,000)
- Vitamin C derivative helps to ease and improve bleeding gums and other problems during pregnancy
- The shape fits perfectly with your baby's tongue, allowing smooth tongue movement while minimising air intake
- The nipple's roomy base helps your baby open his mouth widely, thereby encouraging steady peristaltic motion
- The streamlined shape makes it easy for mothers to hold and keep clean
- Made of high quality, durable glass which is BPA-Free
Mee Mee Premium Glass Feeding Bottle (Below Rs 500)
- Complies with EN 14350 and other International Standards of Safety and Hygiene
- Bottle is made from non-toxic, international quality glass
- Insulated design helps to keep the milk warm
- A small nipple opener to create openings in the teat is provided
- Convenient to use, carry, sterilize and clean
Conclusion: Which is the Best Baby Feeding Bottle in 2018?
You don’t have to spend huge on expensive feeding bottle brands in India. As we mentioned, there are many good products available online from a good brand. That’s why we choose Philips Avent 260ml Natural Feeding Bottle as the best for your baby. It is from a very reputed brand in India and at the same time, the cost will not burn your pocket.
Do you find this list of best baby feeding bottles in India useful? You can also share your experience on which milk feeding bottle do you use for your baby and why do you prefer that. Write a comment below and share your thoughts or queries, if any.